HalalTrip now offers Muslim travelers a fun and exciting way to explore destinations around the world!
The HalalTrip Pass - a newly-launched feature available on the official HalalTrip Mobile App - is the world’s first travel pass dedicated to Muslim travelers that combines popular attractions, top sightseeing spots and Halal restaurants to provide a unique sight-seeing experience.
The HalalTrip Pass can be purchased online globally – using the HalalTrip App as well as HalalTrip.com. Travelers can pre-purchase the pass before arriving at their destination and once purchased, it will be downloaded to the app so that it is accessible offline.
Once you have downloaded the HalalTrip Mobile App on your phone, you simply need to follow the below steps to purchase and use the pass:
1. Purchase your selected HalalTrip Pass on the HalalTrip App or HalalTrip.com
2. Once purchased, the HalalTrip Pass will be synced to your HalalTrip account
3. The HalalTrip Pass will be automatically loaded to your App with unique QR codes
4. To gain access to your chosen attractions, simply scan the QR code on your pass
Your HalalTrip Pass will be valid for 24-72 hours from the time of first use.
Benefits of Using the HalalTrip Pass
- Save as much as 33% in ticket expenses
- No time wasted waiting in long lines at ticket offices
- Includes Halal meal vouchers to reputed Halal restaurants
- Integrated Uber function
HalalTrip presently offers travelers the choice of two HalalTrip Passes to Singapore, with passes to more destinations planned to be added in the near future.
HalalTrip Pass to Singapore City
The two HalalTrip Passes to Singapore that are presently available include:
2 Day Singapore Explorer Pass
The 2 Day Singapore Explorer Pass is a great choice for travelers who wish to spend a couple of days exploring the sights and sounds of Singapore. The pass includes: