With this package, explore Japan's largest island - Honshu - and its two most exalted cities - Tokyo and Osaka. Sight some of the country's top attractions such as the Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace, Mount Fuji and Kinkakuji, the Golden Pavilion. Also included is a delightful traditional Japanese tea ceremony experience and a cruise down Lake Ashi, to make your visit truly an unforgettable one. Book this Muslim-friendly travel package to Japan to discover the marvels of what Honshu Island has to offer!
Day 1 : Day 1
- Meet & greet with English speaking driver
- Directly transfer to hotel & check in
- Free & easy rest of the day.
Day 2 : Day 2
- Visit Hamamatsucho bus terminal on own.
- SIC tour and visiting popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Tower,Imperial Palace Plaza,Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa.
- Sumida River cruising & traditional Japanese tea ceremony experience.
- After passed by Ginza, tour end and back to hotel on own.
Day 3 : Day 3
- Visit Hamamatsucho bus terminal on own & start SIC tour for Mt Fuji
- Fuji 5th station, Lake Ashi cruise
- Hakone ropeway
- Tour disband at Tokyo station and back to hotel on own.
Day 4 : Day 4
- Check out after breakfast, picked up by the driver and transfer to Tokyo.
- Take bullet train Tokyo station to Kyoto station
- Upon arrival at Kyoto station, picked up by the driver & start HD tour in Kyoto
- Kinkakuji(Golden pavilion), Kiyomizu temple, Ninenzaka & Sannnenzaka
- Transfer to hotel & check in.
Day 5 : Day 5
- Breakfast at hotel
- Free & easy whole day
Day 6 : Day 6
- Check out hotel on own and picked up by the driver at hotel.
- Transfer to airport for your flight.
- Check in your flight and end of service.