In this episode, we spoke with Fadhi and Kim, or also known as KimFad, a Malaysian-Korean bi-national couple known for being entrefluencers in traveling. They share their travel stories and adventures with their followers on Instagram and YouTube while also running their own travel company, KimFad Travel.
Planning on a trip to Singapore? Or planning to rediscover Singapore? Find out everything you need to know when visiting Singapore with Your Muslim Visitor Guide to Singapore and the Lifestyle Guide to Singapore for Muslim Travellers!
What to Listen For
- How KimFad started. How did they meet?
- What Kim was doing in Malaysia and why he chose Malaysia
- Kim’s first experiences in Malaysia, and travels with Fadhi
- Travel restrictions and what we miss about traveling between Malaysia-Singapore
- Welcoming baby Naeun — The reveal
- Traveling before COVID-19 | First trips with Naeun
- Kim’s Challenges moving to and working in Malaysia — Food
- Kim’s Bahasa Melayu and Communicating in Malaysia
- Malaysia & Korea — Same-Same but Different in Culture
- Baby Naeun — 100 Days celebration, a Korean tradition
- First time meeting the in-laws
- Fadhi’s Trip to Korea and communicating in Korean
- Kim’s First Ramadan
- Travel Plans when travel returns, COVID situation
- Branching out in Content and how Fadhi started creating content
- What is KimFad Travel and how it Started?
- Future plans
Selected Links From the Episode
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!