In this episode of Sidetalk, we talk about the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers or AKA SGRediscovers vouchers. For context, all Singapore Citizens from the age of 18 years old and above received SGD100 that can be used on experiences such as tours, attractions, and hotels amongst other things. But, there're also other ways of using the SGRediscovers Vouchers if you don't want to spend it on experiences. Listen to know more!
At the time of publishing, the validity has been extended till December 2021.
To get more information regarding Ramadan 2021, you can also visit our page dedicated to everything about Ramadan!
Visit our Ramadan 2021 page for more Ramadan and Eid content!
What to Listen For
- SGRediscover Vouchers — What are those?
- What you can use the SGRediscovers vouchers on?
- What our plans to use them on
- Theme parks in Singapore — Reminiscing on Escape theme Park, Universal Studios Singapore (USS)
- SGRediscovers Vouchers for the adrenaline-junkies
- Bungy Jumping anyone? — Jumping in Singapore vs jumping overseas in nature
- First experiences with Flying Fox and Ziplining
- Hydrodash - Fun with the kids
- SEA Aquarium — Seeing blue (Apparently pink too for some)
- Segue to Sad Disney Princesses
- Donate and Pay forward your Vouchers if you don't want to use them for the experiences!
Check out our articles on the SGRediscovers Vouchers
SingapoRediscovers $100 Vouchers: Where to Spend Them? We Created A Map For You | Singapoliday: 10 SingapoRediscovers Promotions not to be missed
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!