In this episode of Sidetalk, we talk about the things that we would like to see be eliminated or reduced in our lives if given a choice.
Would it better to have too many emotions or none at all? The various what-ifs in a world with no pain, no emotions, and no fear.
What to Listen For
- What is one thing you want to eliminate in your life?
- Erase Emotions? - Tend to make bad decisions and overanalyzing
- Emotions - the highs, the lows, and how to cope with them
- The energy behind emotions - Emotions building personalities
- Personalities of a robotic person?
- To eliminate pain and suffering - Too much
- A dilemma - If you eliminate emotions, you can have pain and suffering and it wouldn't matter to you
- Not being able to appreciate things?
- A "sponge" of feelings - An infectious thing. Being a "conductor" or an "insulator"
- Feeling the mood of the room
- Being positive without being affected by the moods of others
- "Everything happens for a reason"
- Not eliminate but redo - EXAMS!
- To eliminate Fear
- Fear as a limitation, a psychological barrier
- Fear or worry? - Overthinking the small things
- "Worrying is hereditary" - The environment you're in
- Reducing Procrastination
- Hereditary - Traits, an upbringing, genetic?
- Sleeping as a form of escaping worry - A mental issue
- In the end, there's no point in blaming yourself for these kinds of things
In case you're curious about Polished Spongebob:
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!