In this episode, we talk about the things we wish we learned in school. Is there a step-by-step guide on how to adult?? These are a few of our not-so-favorite things when it comes to adulting. We thought it would be a good consideration for schools to offer dummy courses on adulting 101. We know we'd definitely sign up!
Get information regarding Hajj, Umrah, and Eid Al-Adha 2021, you can also visit our page dedicated to everything about Hajj, Umrah, and Eid Al-Adha 2021!
Visit our Hajj & Umrah page for more Umrah, Hajj and Eid content!
What to Listen For
- Adulting Skills - What is CPF? PSEA?
- Social Studies
- When is the right time to teach these things?
- Financial Literacy
- Practicing due diligence even though there are many financial advisors out there
- Something that might not be taught at University
- Secondary school or early tertiary education
- It could be something similar to career development
- Work-study programs or other alternatives to the traditional paths like ITE, Polytechnic, and JC
- "Grades are important but it will not dictate your future"
- To encourage more skills outside of the curriculum
- Banding and streams and PSLE scoring system difference between the generations
- "Achievement level"
- Reactions to their PSLE scores
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!