In true THTP style, we end off the last episode of SideTalk this season with the topic of travel. We debate the pros and cons of traveling on Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL), whether the risk is worth it and the first destination we'd visit once we're ready to take off. Thanks for listening to our podcast and for all your love and support over the past four seasons. See you on Season 5!
What to Listen For
- Rapid Fire Questions
- What's your favorite brand of chocolate or sweets?
- If you were to go to an ice cream shop which flavors would you choose?
- What is your love language?
- Describe the person on your left in one word
- What is the soundtrack of your life?
- Main Topic: Saying hello to VTLs
- What are Vaccinated Travel Lanes?
- Countries with VTLs
- Will you travel now or would you rather wait?
- PCR tests
- Catching up on lost time - Family, Studies, or Work
- Travel documents and requirements
- Choosing destinations
- Going to Saudi Arabia for Umrah at this moment in time - How it's different now versus last time?
- Which destination would you go to if you were to go?
- To go to a new destination or go somewhere more familiar?
- Going somewhere secluded to escape
- Pulau Ubin, camping in Singapore?
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!