Nurul and Raudha are team oblivious and Hazirah is team self-conscious. This Sidetalk, we discuss if it's better to live hyper-conscious of your surroundings and the people around you or be completely indifferent and unaware. We touch on identity, awareness, confidence, and in all, reflect on how time steadily changes people and perception.
Planning on a trip to Singapore? Or planning to rediscover Singapore? Find out everything you need to know when visiting Singapore with Your Muslim Visitor Guide to Singapore and the Lifestyle Guide to Singapore for Muslim Travellers!
What to Listen For
- 5 Rapid Fire Questions
- Movies or Hike?
- One person you are most grateful for?
- Tapao or Dine-in?
- K-Drama or J-Drama? - is Anime J-Drama?
- One thing you want to fix about yourself?
- Main Question for this SIDETALK:
Would You Rather Be Extremely Self-Conscious or Completely Oblivious?
- Raudha & Nurul: Oblivious!
- Hazirah: Self-Concious
- What is the meaning of Self-Consciousness?
- Being accepted by others
- Personality - Understanding what you like and who you are
- Examples of self-consciousness
- Self Awareness might be a more fitting term
- No right or wrong
- Oblivious might sound better for overthinkers
- How confident you are before you let other peoples' opinions affect you
- Reading the room - being yourself or toning it down
- Does Age affect your self-awareness and confidence?
- Scenarios made up in your mind
- People placing importance on different things in life
- People and things
- If there are things that went wrong, it's not worth getting hung up about it
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!