Getting over your fears is no easy feat and on this episode, we talk about some of the fears we have and phobias we've had for a long time and some others that we've overcome. Have you gotten over a personal fear recently?
Planning on a trip to Singapore? Or planning to rediscover Singapore? Find out everything you need to know when visiting Singapore with Your Muslim Visitor Guide to Singapore and the Lifestyle Guide to Singapore for Muslim Travellers!
What to Listen For
- Rapid Fire Questions
- What is the last movie or show you watched?
- One show or movie that you can watch again and again
- When you were younger, what are 3 occupations you wanted to be when you grow up?
- What's an upcoming event on your personal calendar?
- Cost aside, would you travel to the VTL countries within the next 3-6 months?
- Main Topic: Phobias and fears
- Difference between phobias and fears
- Nurul's growing up - Looking at yourself in the mirror and getting your picture taken
- Hazirah growing out of the phobia of cats - Ailurophobia
- Hazirah's fear now - Fear of suspension
- Raudha's fear that she overcame - Stagefright
- Presenting, Public Speaking, Performing
- Another of Nurul's fear - Claustrophobia (tight spaces) and Cleithrophobia (trapped)
- Getting over the fears and phobias
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!