Making friends was probably a no-brainer when we were young but as we grow older, it gets more complex. In this episode, we talk about having to choose the right friends, Nurul's social experiment when her birthday came, and if "best friends" are still a thing.
Planning on a trip to Singapore? Or planning to rediscover Singapore? Find out everything you need to know when visiting Singapore with Your Muslim Visitor Guide to Singapore and the Lifestyle Guide to Singapore for Muslim Travellers!
What to Listen For
- Rapid Fire Questions
- If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
- What's something you do not like doing? / Something that other people like but you like?
- How do you sleep?
- What is the worse thing about you?
- What is your favorite FRIENDS character or who you can relate to the most?
- Main Topic: What have we learned about making friends?
- Surrounding yourself with people who matter, people who enrich you and value add to your life
- Conscious decision to avoid some friends
- Being the floater or a casual friend
- Friends, a product of circumstance
- Sticking to people who you could relate but it changes as you grow older
- Friends - The one where Ross faked his death
- Nurul's social experiment
- Social media in friendships nowadays
- When others talk about you and being in the center of attention
- Friends who are direct
- How do you choose your friends?
- Be the first person who talks to others - Being the person who starts the conversation
- Different levels of friends or labels
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!