Aziema Muslim Stall brings back a lot of memories for Raudha and in this new SideTalk concept, we head out to Bukit Merah to get a taste and a glimpse of this much-beloved stall by many of its regulars.
What to Listen For
- Where they are today? - Aziema Muslim Stall in Bukit Merah
- The choices and ordering of food
- Trying out a new concept for the podcast
- Raudha's return after 5 years and Nurul and Hazirah's first time there
- Why Aziema Muslim Stall is iconic with the HalalTrip team?
- The old office and a favorite lunch spot
- A special everyday
- Aziema Muslim Stall was featured in the first food video we made a few years ago
- How Aziema Muslim Stall started
- "Kita buat dia, bukan dia buat kita" - A quote on perserverence
- Nurul's work location surprise
- Working in this area and the other food locations nearby
- Being locked out of the office
- HalalTrip's move to the current office
- Perks of the last office - Level 7 committee organizing events to get to know everybody
- The time when the team is growing and working in a small company back then
- Tour of the old office building
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!