We head back to school! Having all studied in Polytechnics, we reminisce about the journey to adulthood and the affordable canteen food that is delicious and comforting.
What to Listen For
- Where they are today? - Temasek Polytechnic
- A nostalgic place for Hazirah and Raudha
- What is Polytechnic? - Tertiary education where you get your Diplomas in Singapore
- Food that reminds them of their Polytechnic days
- Hazirah: Ban Mian
- Raudha: Fried Fish Ban Mian
- Nurul: Chicken Ban Mian Dry but her poly food was Macaroni Goreng (Fried Macaroni)
- How much cheaper food is in school vs the outside
- Eating Kebab
- Reminiscing their polytechnic days
- Watching performances in school
- A lot has changed since Raudha graduated
- Places to eat in Temasek Polytechnic
- McDonald's in school with student prices - Non-students patronize the outlet too
- One thing that you remember the most during Polytechnic?
- Nurul's blood donation experience - Trying to figure out her blood type but was seeing stars instead
- Hazirah's production assignment A-Team - Final year project that went on to win the project with an external organization
- Raudha's CCA attempt - Auditioning for 'Samba' the soul percussion group and getting the Triangle as her instrument
- Raudha's Lecturer - A young lecturer that turned out to be a fraud
- Raudha's pop-up store with her friend - A henna stall, a laborious but profitable pop-up
- University compared to Polytechnic
- Returning back to Polytechnic as an older student
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!