Ramadan is a month-long religious holiday for Muslims as a time for self-reflection and strengthening their relationship with God. In this The Halal Travel Podcast Sidetalk episode, we talk about our experiences during the month of Ramadan from how many rakaat we pray in Taraweeh to donating during the month of Ramadan.
What to Listen For
- Rapid Fire Questions
- Number of unread emails in your work email
- Last searched topic on your browser
- What's your last picture on your phone?
- Taraweeh: 8 rakaats or 20 rakaats?
- What do you look forward to doing during Ramadan?
- Ramadan is all about going to the mosque for Taraweeh
- Hazirah's other must-do: Going to the Ramadan Bazaar in Johor Bahru
- Breaking fast on the causeway
- Clearing Eid errands before Ramadan to avoid the crowd
- The spiritual part of Ramadan
- Explaining the nuances and the benefits of deeds to friends of other faiths during Ramadan
- What do you do when you CANNOT fast?
- Donating during the month of Ramadan
- Sadaqah during Ramadan
- Donating is now easier than ever. Platforms like Launchgood offers manual or automatic daily giving for the whole month.
- Reaping the rewards without the fuss
- Organizations with a subscription donating basis
- PledgeYourLunch 2022
Halal Travel Podcast
The Halal Travel Podcast hosted by Hazirah, Nurul, and Raudha as they talk candidly about travel, food, life, and everything else in between and sometimes with awesome guests! Listen to moving and inspirational stories from our guests from all walks of life.
Check out The Halal Travel Podcast page here!