Description

River Safari is a one-of-a-kind river-themed zoo and aquarium that is located between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. This innovative idea attracts a horde of visitors who wish to experience its freshwater attractions and river boat rides. With multiple...more

Singapore, Singapore

Profile-image
Loader

Description

River Safari is a one-of-a-kind river-themed zoo and aquarium that is located between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. This innovative idea attracts a horde of visitors who wish to experience its freshwater attractions and river boat rides. With multiple habitats recreated around the Rivers of Congo, Nile, Yangtze, Amazon, Mississippi, the safari hosts around 5000 animals of different species, including a number of endangered species. The excitement lies in spotting anacondas, American beavers, electric eels, giant otters and pandas, Chinese alligators, Mekong freshwater stingrays, and jaguars! Walking through the park allows you to see 85% of the animals. The river safari is for the remaining 15% that you wouldn’t be able to spot any other way.Experience the beauty of the creatures in their natural surroundings - from around the world, all in one place!

Ticket Price

Admission fee costs S$28 for adults, S$18 for children and S$14 for senior citizens. Tickets for River Safari - Adults: S$5.00 Child: S$3.00

Opening Hour

10am – 7pm

Recommended Visit Duration

Around 15 minutes

Suitable For

Adults (expectant mothers are advised against it), senior visitors, young adults, families, children over 1.06m

Must See

The anacondas and jaguars

Prayer Facilities

Muslims visiting the attraction are requested to approach uniformed staff members around the park for assistance in locating a prayer facility.

Halal Food

Even though the sources of food and beverage are Halal, the restaurants inside the park are not Halal certified due to the serving of alcohol, so take precautions when selecting food from the outlets available within the attraction. Outside food, however, is permitted into the park, so don’t forget to take along some snacks!

Redemption Method

Redemption Location:

Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter @ 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
Last Admission at 17:30 hr
 
 
Redemption Instruction:
INCLUDES: Choice of one (1) boat ride
 

1) Please present this redemption voucher at the mentioned redemption location.
2) Lead travelling party holding this redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
3) This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. 
4) This voucher may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
5 This voucher is valid for one-time redemption.
6) There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full.
7) This voucher cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
8) If the voucher has already been redeemed, you will be denied with redemption of tickets.
9) For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: reservation@citytours.sg
10) Each attraction is only valid for ONE (01) time use.
11) Please be reminded to use all your attractions entitlement before the expiry date stated above.
 

Additional Info:


• Transportation to & from the attractions are not included.
• No pick-up service will be provided

  • Top 10 Beach Destinations to Travel In 2022

    After almost two years of being inside, travel restrictions have eased and destinations around the world have started welcoming visitors. Surely, in the past two years, you must have imagined going on...

  • Top 5 Muslim Travel Apps to use in 2022

    Traveling with family or friends is considered important. At least to unwind from the activities we do every day. For destination choices, you don't need to worry. In today's sophisticated era, you can...

  • Top 5 Countries to Visit in The Americas in 2022

    From stretches of misty rainforests in Puerto Rico to the empty deserts of the Great Basin, the frigid polar ice caps of Canada to the mirror-like Salar de Uyuni salt flats of Bolivia the Americas is a...

  • 10 Budget-Friendly Destinations For 2022

    A vacation can be more than just seeing new places. It can also be a way for you to learn more about a different culture, have life-changing experiences, meet new people, try unique and authentic cuisines,...

  • 10 Arts & Craft Home Based Businesses for the Artsy Soul

    Previously we brought you 10 Halal Food Home Based Businesses that offer a range of cuisines such as Halal Korean, Japanese, and Mediterranean food. A gastronomic adventure in the comfort of your home. This...



Score from 0 user